Welcome to Wales
Taxi Company Offering Services in Llanberis, Areas Surrounding Snowdon Mountain and Bangor Railway Station.
Snowdonia Tacsi Arfon is a taxi company located in Snowdonia National Park and at Bangor (Gwynedd) railway station.
Snowdonia Tacsi Arfon provides services throughout Llanberis, Bangor, and Snowdonia National Park.
We provide services for:
- Snowdonia National Park
- Bangor (Gwynedd) railway station
- The Welsh 3000's Challenge
- Welsh Three Peaks Challenge
- We can take you to the top 10 walks in Snowdonia
- Airport transfers
- Contract work
- Executive service
- Llanberis Mountain Rescue (www.llanberismountainrescue.co.uk)
- Bangor (Gwynedd) railway station (www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk)
- Welcome to Moutain Weather Information (www.mwis.org.uk)
- North Wales Police (www.north-wales.police.uk)
- Eryri - Snowdonia (www.eryri-npa.gov.uk)
- Irish Ferries (www.irishferries.com)
Snowdonia Tacsi Arfon provides services:
Taxi and hire transport services.
Taxi Arfon provide transport service for committed team of experienced Mountain Leaders.
Taxi Arfon provide transport service for film crew production companies.
Llanberis Mountain Rescue Team
'Enjoy the Mountains in Safety'
The Llanberis Mountain Rescue Team is a fully voluntary organisation which responds to mountain incidents for those in need on Snowdon and the surrounding mountains. The team is on-call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and relies on donations from members of the public to carry out this essential life-saving rescue service.
If you are visiting Llanberis, Bangor, or climbing Snowdon mountain to take in the scenery of Snowdonia, we can be of service. We often collect from Bangor (Gwynedd) railway station, so give us a call when you arrive and we'll take you wherever you need to go.